Every year begins the same, with a New Year’s resolution.
I typically write an article on turning these resolutions into goals. I lay out the true meaning and understanding of those goals. I explain that in order for something to become a goal it must meet the SMART criteria. Meaning it must be Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and have a Time Frame.
Well, we are half way through the year and I wanted to check in on your progress.
How are you doing with your goals?
Are you breaking scoring barriers? Have you broken 90, 80, 70?
Our mission at Perfect Connection is to help you achieve your golfing goals. So I want to introduce you to my four phases to improvement.
When you go to work do you simply decide to do what “feels” right or whatever comes your way?
I am sure with your business you have a plan and take action. Successful people work on their business and golf is no different. In order to improve, we must use this same mindset and set a plan into action.
In the Technical Phase you define exactly what you need to accomplish with your swing, chipping technique, or putting stroke.
For my Insider members I encourage them to send their swing to me, which is a service that all Insiders members receive with their membership. This allows me to lay out a month by month plan of action for improvement.
The Tactical Phase simply defines how you are going to do it. What drills or games will you work on to help enact the technical changes.
The Mental and Physical phase can be a bit more complicated, but can be addressed by asking yourself the following questions:
1. Have I made the mental commitment to accomplishing these goals or have I simply created a resolution?
2. Am I reviewing my goals daily to keep myself motivated?
3. Am I physically spending time working on the tactical drills or working out in the gym properly to help me achieve these goals?
The year is not over and it is time to turn those resolutions into an action packed plan.
Get up off the couch, go to your office and set out a plan of action to improve your game.
Write it down!
And know that the Perfect Connection Golf Swing team has taken charge to help support you with your goals.
So far this year we have…
1. Added new products into our pro shop with special pricing and discounts for our Insider members
2. Created new golf instructional videos to help you with your game
3. Released new home study systems and training aids to accelerate your improvement
4. Added new locations for golf schools
5. Launched the Perfect Power Golf Show with Bobby Wilson
6. Teamed up with a four-time Ryder Cup member and former Ryder Cup captain to bring you more instruction and insight into this great game. (oops, I let it slip… stay tuned to find out who and when)
The list goes on and on, of the action steps we are taking to make Perfect Connection Golf Swing your home for all your golfing needs.
And we are going to keep doing more. So stay tuned, stay in touch and join my Insiders Club today to turn your dreams into solid action plans of improvement.